“The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective” (James 5:16)
Prayer is the wind in the sails of Good News Family Care. That’s why we encourage Christians everywhere to pray for us. If you can spare a little time to pray on a regular basis, why not consider becoming a Prayer Partner?
Being a Prayer Partner is a way that anyone can support us, we all have something we can give and God is able to do more than we can ask or imagine. As a Prayer Partner you’ll receive occasional prayer letters by email, outlining specific issues that need your prayers. If you would like to attend prayer meetings for GNFC, let us know and we can give you details of when and where to come.
If you feel you can support us in this way please call Ann Ridgway on 01298 24761
Current prayer needs include:
- Farmhouse repayments
- That the staff team know God’s guidance and direction
- All the residents of the Recovery Programme, Charis House and the farm participants
- For funds for the Play Centre to be set-up in the nursery
- Children and parents of nursery
- Matthew is working on lots of jobs, one of which is the spring water system which needs work to upgarade at the source prior to it entering the farm.