“The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective” (James 5:16)
Prayer is the wind in the sails of Good News Family Care. That’s why we encourage Christians everywhere to pray for us. If you can spare a little time to pray on a regular basis, why not consider becoming a Prayer Partner?
Being a Prayer Partner is a way that anyone can support us, we all have something we can give and God is able to do more than we can ask or imagine. As a Prayer Partner you’ll receive occasional prayer letters by email, outlining specific issues that need your prayers. If you would like to attend prayer meetings for GNFC, let us know and we can give you details of when and where to come.
If you feel you can support us in this way please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01298 24761.
Current prayer needs include:
- Payments towards the purchase of the Farmhouse for the Recovery Centre
- That the staff team know God’s guidance and direction
- All the residents of the Recovery Programme, Charis House and the farm participants
- We are thanking God that we have received funding to start setting up the Play Centre in the nursery and praying for further funding to complete the development of this facility.
- Children and parents of nursery
- Matthew is working on lots of jobs across the farm, one of which is the spring water purification system to upgrade the Oldfield Farm water supply from domestic to commercial system. The first phase is completed and we are now starting to work at the source of the spring ensuring that it meets Environmental Health requirements for commercial properties.