“The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective” (James 5:16)
Prayer is the wind in the sails of Good News Family Care. That’s why we encourage Christians everywhere to pray for us. If you can spare a little time to pray on a regular basis, why not consider becoming a Prayer Partner?
Being a Prayer Partner is a way that anyone can support us, we all have something we can give and God is able to do more than we can ask or imagine. As a Prayer Partner you’ll receive occasional prayer letters by email, outlining specific issues that need your prayers. If you would like to attend prayer meetings for GNFC, let us know and we can give you details of when and where to come.
If you feel you can support us in this way please e-mail us at email@example.com or phone 01298 24761.
Current prayer needs include:
- Payments towards the purchase of the Farmhouse for the Recovery Centre
- That the staff team know God’s guidance and direction
- All the residents of the Recovery Programme, Charis House and the farm participants
- We are thanking God that we have received funding to start setting up the Play Centre in the nursery and praying for further funding to complete the development of this facility.
- Children and parents of nursery
- We are thankful that the project of upgrading the water purification system and the stable extension is completed. Please pray for Matthew as he continues with other jobs across the farm projects.
- We are submitting various funding applications to support work across GNFC, please pray for us as we complete them and for favour when they are considered by funders